Join us at from 11am–5pm on Dec. 2 for The Island of Misfit Makers, a new, exciting, and slightly renegade show at FOOD BUILDING in NE Minneapolis. It’s free and open to the public.
See the work of these local makers:
Minny & Paul
Samantha Rei & Ashley Hay
ILO Studio (http://www.ilompls.com/)
Wooden Spoon Editions
Stacey Johnson Jewelry Design
Dad and Kiddo Pottery
Cheri C Meyer - Minneapolis, MN
Infraredstudio:: modern jewelry and design
Loulure - Lou Lou's Art Business
Red Cedar Gardening
LES Bags (http://www.les-bags.com/)
SHOP 'TIL YOU DROP
- The American Craft Council's Holiday Craft Hop is going on *right* next door from noon–5pm (11am for ACC members).
- Just down the street, visit the 2nd Annual Betty’s Bizarre Bazaar (atBetty Danger's Country Club) from 10am–5pm.
- Not far, wander over to Lakes & Legends Brewing Company for A Handmade Holiday Market from noon–5pm.
- Also check out No Coast Craft-o-Rama, which goes from 9am–5pm just a few miles away at the Midtown Global Market.
- And if that's not enough, head to St. Paul to see some of our maker pals at Art at Ramsey Art Fair from 10am–5pm at Ramsey Jr. High.
MAKE A DAY OF IT
- There's lots of *free* street parking available.
- Pick out your holiday tree at the sale next door (word has it that Santa will be visiting from 11am–2pm...).
- Hit up The Draft Horse for brunch.
- When you need a break, kick back, listen to some holiday tunes, and enjoy a festive beverage (hot toddy, wine, or beer) from the cash bar.